Sunday, January 11, 2009

Everyone else did one, so I will too

2008 Year in Review

January 7th - I found out I was pregnant. This was a shock to Royal and me. We were not planning on getting pregnant any time soon.

March - Royal got a new "family friendly" car

April - We found out we were having another boy. The great name debate started and lasted for almost two months. We finally picked Gabriel Joseph.

August Joshua starts MDO and loves it.

September 11- My doctor induces me because of an approaching hurricane. We met Gabriel at 4:05 pm. He was such a tiny little guy.




September 13- Ike hits and we are without power for a week. I am trying to figure out how we are going to make it with a toddler and a two day old baby. I don't recommend this if you can avoid it.

October 31 Both boys were skeletons.



November 10 I turn 28
November 21 Royal turns 28
November 29 Joshua turns 2 (not a baby any more)



December 14 Gabriel is baptized.


December 24-25 Christmas Fun.

No comments: