Monday, May 04, 2009

Not me Monday

Inspired by Jess I thought I would give this a try.

Today I did not:

  • I did not give my two year old candy every time he used the potty. And I don't do this everyday.

  • I did not spend half the day taking said child to the potty.

  • I did not take a shower at 7:15 in the evening and then sit in my towel all night because I was too lazy to go put on my jammies.

  • I did not walk out of the room while Gabriel had a wall eyed fit because I needed a break.

  • I did not waste a ton of time playing bejeweled

  • I did not have a good evening playing with my kids and husband in the pool.

  • I did not ask my husband if there are miniature cows knowing very well that he was going to laugh his ass off.

1 comment:

Jessica Davis said...

I love your Not me's! :)