Thursday, April 09, 2009

The last ten pounds

I have always struggled with my weight. I was at my heaviest weight when I found out I was pregnant with Joshua. My goal after he was born was to get down to an ideal weight. I wasn't sure how I was going to do this but it was my goal.

When Joshua was a month old my dad told me about Stroller Fit. I started going every day. After a while I saw results but then my weight loss stalled. I joined Weight Watchers online and with a lot of hard work I got down to my goal weight.

A few months later I found out I was pregnant again. All that hard work about to be rewarded with a new baby. This time around I was in much better shape. I worked out everyday until I was 37 weeks. I quit because it was so hot. I went back to working out as soon as I was released by my doctor. It felt so good to get out of the house and move again. The weight came off easily...except for the last ten pounds. So hear I sit 10 lbs to go. It is taunting me.

No comments: