Sunday, April 19, 2009

One step forward and two steps back

Friday was supposed to be Joshua's first day in big boy underwear at school. That all went to the crapper as soon as I left. Now he tends to have his accidents in the mornings, so this was not a total surprise to me. Joshua had an accident as soon as I left. No biggie I brought lots of cloths to change into.

The next part is all my fault. I just assumed that he would use the school potty. The problem...this potty is a real toilet only miniaturized, but still too big for my little guy. His feet didn't touch the floor and the hole was too big for his bottom. So he spent all day in a diaper. After I spent three days introducing him to the potty chair it was undone in a day. The good news is that I have learned from my mistake and his teacher said I could bring his potty chair to school.


This is the potty chair we have. The center come out so you can dump the contents into the potty. That little hump is to block the "teetee" from spraying everywhere. This is all fine and good unless you have a boy and his "boy" isn't pointing directly down for whatever reason. Then you just get it everywhere.

No comments: